Thursday 24 January 2013

Soap & Glory Feel Good Factor Facial Moisturiser


I have been using this product for just over a year now and it has probably been the only thing that hasn't disappeared and then re-appeared in my skin care routine, i use this cream twice a day everyday and it has been a life saver. My skin is slightly on the dry side and it has taken me a long time to find this gorgeous rich moisturiser that is perfect for my skin. The cream is a yellowy cream colour and smells amazing. 


I cant find any faults with this product, smells great, feels amazing and does what it does on the packet and one tube usually lasts me a whole year at an amazing price of only £10! Well worth the buy and definitely will be staying with me for a long time.

BeauInTheKnow

No comments:

Post a Comment